Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tonight, I venture into the land of blogging. I titled this "I Might Be Single and Boring but I sure am Busy," because it's all true. Today's agenda was Work and a Committee Meeting for my church and around 2pm I got an e-mail saying that my committee meeting was postponed. You wouldn't believe how relieved I was that I didn't have that meeting. I actually got to go and workout for an hour, eat dinner with my family, and hang out with my son. The next few days will be busy, busy, busy. Tommorrow I will get some me time with other ladies, Thursday and Friday I hope to dedicate time to the gym and Saturday I have a wedding. This is just my schedule...my son's just get's added in between when he needs me to drive him somewhere. Speaking of driving, he starts driver's ed soon and hopefully by Mid August he will be driving on his own.
This is me. Join me on my adventure of being single, boring, but surely busy. Bon Nuit, Good Night, and see you when I next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment